The Turboant X7 Folding Electric Scooter is designed with comfort, safety, and style in mind. Its 8.5'' (22 cm) pneumatic tires absorb shock on bumpy and uneven terrain, and a powerful 350 W motor allows a top speed of 20 mph (32 km/h), and masters slopes of 15° easily. Travel up to 16 miles (26 km) on a full 4-6 hour charge under specific conditions.
20 mph Top Speed & 16 km Range
The durable high torque motor and 350 W power delivery system swiftly accelerate the scooter to 20 mph and master slopes of up to 15°. The X7 averages a long distance of up to 16 miles on a full charge with its built-in battery.
Detachable Battery for Flexible Charging
The 36 V battery pack with an ultra-high 6.4 Ah capacity features a detachable structure, allowing for flexible charging anytime, anywhere. Travel up to 16 miles (26 km) on a full 4-6 hour charge under specific conditions.
8.5'' Large Tubeless Tires
With 8.5'' (22 cm) pneumatic front and rear tires, you can conquer all terrain types safely and smoothly.
3 Riding Modes for Full Control Riding Styles
This scooter features 3 riding modes and a cruise control mode, letting you enjoy long rides in comfort. The LED panel clearly displays your current speed, settings, and battery level, even in broad daylight.
Stable and Reliable
A widened platform design allows you to have more room to stretch out on the scooter. An anti-slip design with increased contact friction greatly ensures your safety.
Built-in LED Headlight
The 1-watt LED headlight illuminates the path ahead of you and increases your visibility to others around you.
41.6 × 16.5 × 45.9 in (1056 × 420 × 1166 mm)
41.6 × 16.5 × 17.7 in (1056 × 420 × 450 mm)
4.7 in (120 mm)
29.7 lbs (13.5 kg)
Adapter Input Voltage
110-240 V, 50-60 Hz
36 V, 350 W
Tire (Front & Rear)
8.5-inch, tubeless pneumatic tires
20 mph (32 km/h)
9.3-16 miles (15-25 km)
Max Climbing Capability
44-275 lbs (20-125 kg)
Electronic throttle control, disc brake and foot brake
3 settings (linear adjustment)
LED headlight + taillight (1 W)
32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C)
14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
6.4 Ah, 230.4 Wh
32 to 95 °F (0 to 35 °C)
50 to 95 °F (10 to 35 °C)
Max Charging Voltage/Current
42 V, 2 A
14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
3 months (after a full charge)
1 × Folding Electric Scooter
1 × Charging Adapter
1 × M6 Hexagon Wrench
1 × Valve Adapter
1 × User Manual
1 × Warranty Card
How to ride the scooter？
1. Wear protective gear such as a helmet.
2. Hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the scooter.
3. Place the foot of your weaker leg on the middle of the pedal.
4. Build up sufficient momentum with your stronger leg.
5. Place the toes of the other foot onto the rear of the deck and the heel onto the mudguard.
6. Gently press down the throttle to accelerate.
7. Step down onto the mudguard to break and assist the breaking by pressing the brake lever.
How to fold it?
1. Release the stem safety lever by rotating it clockwise.
2. Pull down the stem folding spanner.
3. Lower down the stem.
4. Secure the stem onto the mudguard.
How to remove battery？
1. Press down the dashboard release button and open the dashboard.
2. Press down the battery cover and rotate it counterclockwise to remove it.
3. Pull the battery up straight to remove it.
How to install battery？
1. Press down the dashboard release button and open the dashboard. Press down the battery cover and rotate it counterclockwise to remove it.
2. Align the battery grooves with the linings of the stem and gently insert the battery.
3. Press down the battery cover and rotate it clockwise to secure it. Close the dashboard.
How to charge the installed battery?
1. Remove the charging port cover at the bottom of the stem. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust.
2. Connect the charging adapter.
3. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green.
4. Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
How to charge the removed battery？
1. Remove the battery (→ Battery Removal).
2. Open the charging port cover at the bottom of the battery. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust.
3. Connect the charging adapter.
4. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green.
5. Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
How to maintain the electric scooter？
1. Make sure the scooter is turned off and the power adapter is disconnected.
2. Wipe clean the scooter with a damp cloth. Never use lubricating oil on the body and do not immerse it in water.
How to store the electric scooter？
1. Fully charge the scooter before storage and monthly to prevent a premature decay of the capacity.
2. Do not charge if the temperature is below 50 ℉ (10 ℃).
3. Keep the scooter in a dry and ventilated area away from direct sunlight exposure, and protect it with a cover to protect it from dust.
The scooter does not accelerate.
The motor of the scooter does not accelerate without sufficient speed to ensure safe balance. Increase the initial speed manually.
The scooter cannot be turned on.
Check to see whether the battery is charged.
Make sure that the battery is secured by the screw-in battery cover.
The scooter cannot be charged.
Check that the charging port is dry and free from dirt.
Check that the charging adapter is properly plugged in.
Make sure that the battery is inserted properly and is secured by the screw-in battery cover.