The TURBOANT X7 Electric Scooter is designed with comfort, safety and style in mind. Large 8.5" tires absorb shock from rough terrain, while the spacious deck improves premium riding comfort. The powerful 350 W motor quickly accelerates the scooter up to 20 mph, and enables cross-city travel with a range of up to 16 miles.
Its low weight of only 29.7 lbs and a foldable stem make the scooter easily portable, allowing it to be used for commuting in combination with public transport.
20 MPH Speed
The powerful 350 W motor enables a swift speed of up to 20 mph and a climbing capacity of 15°.
16 Mile Range
A full charge of the 36 V, 6.4 Ah high-capacity battery powers the X7 for up to 16 miles.
The battery pack can be removed from the stem quickly and easily, allowing you to charge it conveniently in your home.
Foldable & Portable
The lever-activated folding stem makes the scooter ready to carry in seconds. Its low weight of 29.7 lbs and compact measurements make the X7 a cost-effective way to solve the “last mile” problem with a public transport system.
Large 8.5″ Tires
Large 8.5" tubeless pneumatic front and rear tires provide great shock absorption, and an anti-slip profile ensures safe and reliable traction on wet and rough terrain.
Lock in your desired speed by holding the throttle in the same position for 6 seconds, allowing for personal freedom while traveling.
Built to Last
Constructed with a robust aluminum alloy frame, the X7 is capable of supporting a max load of 275 lbs.
The LED front headlight greatly increases your safety and peace of mind while riding a scooter in the dark.
LED Instrument Panel
The LED panel clearly displays your current speed, battery level, and settings.
41.6 × 16.5 × 45.9 in (1056 × 420 × 1166 mm)
41.6 × 16.5 × 17.7 in (1056 × 420 × 450 mm)
4.7 in (120 mm)
29.7 lbs (13.5 kg)
Adapter Input Voltage
110-240 V, 50-60 Hz
36 V, 350 W
Tire (Front & Rear)
8.5-inch, tubeless pneumatic tires
20 mph (30 km/h)
9.3-16 miles (15-25 km)
Max Climbing Capability
44-275 lbs (20-125 kg)
Electronic throttle control, disc brake and and foot brake
3 settings (linear adjustment)
LED headlight + taillight (1 W)
32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C)
14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
6.4 Ah, 230.4 Wh
32 to 95 °F (0 to 35 °C)
50 to 95 °F (10 to 35 °C)
Max Charging Voltage/Current
42 V, 2 A
14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
3 months (after a full charge)
1 × Folding Electric Scooter
1 × Charging Adapter
1 × M6 Hexagon Wrench
1 × Valve Adapter
1 × User Manual
1 × Warranty Card
How to fold it?
1. Release the stem safety lever by rotating it clockwise.
2. Pull down the stem folding spanner.
3. Lower down the stem.
4. Secure the stem onto the mudguard.
How to remove battery？
1. Press down the dashboard release button and open the dashboard.
2. Press down the battery cover and rotate it counterclockwise to remove it.
3. Pull the battery up straight to remove it.
How to install battery？
1. Press down the dashboard release button and open the dashboard. Press down the battery cover and rotate it counterclockwise to remove it.
2. Align the battery grooves with the linings of the stem and gently insert the battery.
3. Press down the battery cover and rotate it clockwise to secure it. Close the dashboard.
How to ride the scooter？
1. Wear protective gear such as a helmet.
2. Hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the scooter.
3. Place the foot of your weaker leg on the middle of the pedal.
4. Build up sufficient momentum with your stronger leg.
5. Place the toes of the other foot onto the rear of the deck and the heel onto the mudguard.
6. Gently press down the throttle to accelerate.
7. Step down onto the mudguard to break and assist the breaking by pressing the brake lever.
How to charge the installed battery?
1. Remove the charging port cover at the bottom of the stem. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust.
2. Connect the charging adapter.
3. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green.
4. Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
How to charge the removed battery？
1. Remove the battery (→ Battery Removal).
2. Open the charging port cover at the bottom of the battery. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust.
3. Connect the charging adapter.
4. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green.
5. Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
How to maintain the electric scooter？
1. Make sure the scooter is turned off and the power adapter is disconnected.
2. Wipe clean the scooter with a damp cloth. Never use lubricating oil on the body and do not immerse it in water.
How to store the electric scooter？
1. Fully charge the scooter before storage and monthly to prevent a premature decay of the capacity.
2. Do not charge if the temperature is below 50 ℉ (10 ℃).
3. Keep the scooter in a dry and ventilated area away from direct sunlight exposure, and protect it with a cover to protect it from dust.
The scooter does not accelerate.
The motor of the scooter does not accelerate without sufficient speed to ensure safe balance. Increase the initial speed manually.
The scooter cannot be turned on.
Check to see whether the battery is charged.
Make sure that the battery is secured by the screw-in battery cover.
The scooter cannot be charged.
Check that the charging port is dry and free from dirt.
Check that the charging adapter is properly plugged in.
Make sure that the battery is inserted properly and is secured by the screw-in battery cover.